- About Us
- Volunteer Abroad
- Intern Abroad
- Get Involved
- Enroll Now
- Contact Us
September 20-23, 2012
Organize an exciting and meaningful 1-Day activity that promotes the understanding of diverse cultures and global challenges. The greater goal is that United Planet Ambassador Leaders promote cultural awareness and volunteerism at their school or in their community.
Who can be a United Planet Ambassador?
- Any middle school, high school or university student
- Any individual in their community
The requirements for the United Planet Ambassador Competition are:
- Plan a 1-Day event on the weekend of September 21-23, 2012; ideas for events include: community service, international movie night, international food potluck, etc.
- Submit a summary of the event
- Hold the event and document it with pictures and videos
- Submit a 1 page report and any pictures or videos you took from the event.
The Best Ambassador Event Wins!
- $100 Amazon gift card
- 1 year subscription to National Geographic Traveler
- United Planet Congratulations Package
We encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to become catalysts for change by joining the competition! Email the application below to email@example.com. Application deadline for United Planet Ambassador Competition is Thursday September 20th, 2012
Benefits of becoming a United Planet Ambassador include:
- A chance to exercise and improve your leadership skills.
- Networking with other Ambassador Leaders to exchange ideas and resources.
- A great resume-builder!
- An opportunity to spread cross-cultural learning in your school/community through a fun activity