- About Us
- Volunteer Abroad
- Intern Abroad
- Get Involved
- Enroll Now
- Contact Us
Intern Abroad with United Planet!
Your internship abroad encompasses all the same unique program elements as a volunteer Quest, with the addition of focused learning goals and guidance from an in-country supervisor. As an United Planet intern, you receive:
- A personalized internship project placement based on your learning goals and previous experience in the field
- Dedicated support from an advisor in the Boston office who will walk you through the internship process
Assistance filling out and submitting necessary forms for you to recieve school credit for your internship
- An experienced, professional supervisor at your host project who will meet with you about learning objectives and provide feedback
- An official participation letter and certificate of completion from United Planet
Internships are available in any of our Short-term volunteer locations, though projects may vary. Click on a country to learn more about the available projects.
- Interns must commit for a minimum of four weeks for a United Planet internship
- United Planet interns must either be studying in their internship field or have had some previous experience in their project area
- All interns must complete a final reflection addressing successes, challenges, and how their learning goals were met
Enrolling in your internship is easy, and we'll walk you through the process. Just follow the steps below!
Choose your Internship.
Prepare for your Internship!
Our Program Coordinators would love to talk with you. Call our office Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm, or send us an email at any time! We're here to help make your Quest a reality.
+1 (800) 292-2316 / email@example.com